Great Ouseburn, North Yorkshire Sunday 18th June 2023 11.00am to 5.00pm
Alongside the chance to wander through some glorious gardens, with new additions for 2023, visitors will also enjoy a whole host of activities throughout the village:
• Gardeners' Question Time with the National Trust
• Foam free flower arranging demo with Ouseburn Meadows Flower Farm
• Stalls to help fill your garden
• Homemade food and drinks in the café and tearoom
• Cookery and wine talks and tastings with renowned Yorkshire chef Steph Moon and Dunesforde Vineyard
• Music from Camerata Sonora and the Jon Taylor Trio
• Morgan car display
• Walks with Joe's alpacas and llamas
All proceeds to local charities.
Plant sales Stall in the vicarage garden.
Cost £7.50 adults, accompanied under 16s free.
How to get event passports From the two kiosks at either end of the village.
Directions / Parking The village is situated four miles south east of Boroughbridge. There will be plenty of well-signed parking at each end of the village. There will also be a free shuttle bus through the village.
Toilet Facilities Toilets are available at this event.
Location County: Yorkshire Postcode for Sat Nav: YO26 9RL (please verify before travelling) Find approximate location on GoogleMaps (new browser tab)
Thankyou! In 2023 the organisers of this event made a crowdfunding donation towards the upkeep of this website.